Whether you’re a small family or looking for the best, healthy dinner ideas for two that will make date night more fun and exciting, I’ve compiled a list of unique and mouth-watering recipes. You will find it hard to believe that they are actually healthy.
Dinner for two should not break the bank or add an abounding number of calories. Date night can be at home, where one can have a healthy, home-cooked meal with someone you care about. Home cooked meals that are nutritious, delicious, and budget friendly.
Easy, healthy dinner ideas that include a variety of cuisines that will be suitable for any night. Especially for those nights, when you have no idea what you are craving.
Easy Healthy Chicken Breast Recipes
A classic dinner dish, chicken can be cooked in many ways that you can never get bored with it. Here are five differentiated recipes, that include easy healthy chicken breast recipes and slow cooking chicken recipes.
- Slow Cooker Mediterranean Chicken
- Asian Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Healthy Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Lemon Thyme Chicken and Zucchini
- Caprese Chicken
Fish Dinner for Two Healthy
Homemade healthy dinner for two will taste amazing! Why will you ever want to go out?
After trying these tasty seafood recipes, you will not second guess yourself about splurging a few extra dollars on fish. Especially when you are celebrating monumental occasions such as an anniversary.
- Date Night Fish for Two with a Lemon Sherry Pan Sauce
- Honey Garlic Salmon
- Quinoa-Crusted Salmon Salad
- Baked Salmon with Lemon Dill Yogurt Sauce
Pasta Healthy Dinner Ideas for Two
Dinner ideas for tonight made easy with these wonderful pasta recipes. Easy because cheesy pasta can be healthy!
Yes, you read that correctly. From lasagna to pierogis, you will not need to give up any pasta to feel good.
- Cheesy BLT Pierogi Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti Squash Stir Fry
- Ultra Lazy Healthy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Bake
- Healthier One Pot Skillet Lasagna: 30 Minute Meal
- Chicken Piccata for Two
Healthy Meals on a Budget : Soup
Soup is an easy healthy dinner idea for those cold, wintry nights or thunderstorm filled rainy nights.
As a comfort food, not all soups are expected to be healthy but these are. It’s not just vegetable broth soups, but those creamy, impossible to be healthy for you, soups as well. Try these soups and be amazed.
- Easy Turkey Chili
- Easy Healthy Chicken Broccoli Soup
- Super Low Cal Healthy Creamy Vegetable Soup
- Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup