This easy One Pot BLT Pasta is one of my favorite quick dinner ideas! The entire dish is ready in about 30 minutes and can be made with ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. This recipe is a great quick weeknight meal and it’s fancy enough to serve to company!
This easy One Pot BLT Pasta is one of my favorite quick dinner ideas! The entire dish is ready in about 30 minutes and can be made with ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
Check out this other great pasta dish-Italian Sausage Pasta
One Pot BLT Pasta
- 12 slices of bacon divided
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2-14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 oz uncooked linguine pasta
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh parsley chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese grated
- Halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- Slice the bacon cross wise into strips. Cook in a large skillet with high sides for 8-9 minutes, or until crisp. Remove bacon and drain on paper towels. Drain skillet, leaving 1 tbsp of bacon drippings in the skillet.
- Add onion and red pepper flakes to the skillet. Saute for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and cook for 10-20 seconds more. Add broth and tomatoes to the skillet and bring to a simmer. Add pasta, salt and half of the cooked bacon. Simmer, covered for 9-10 minutes or until pasta is almost cooked by still firm. Stir occasionally.
- Remove skillet from heat and add cubed cream cheese, tomatoes and parsley, reserving 1 tbsp of parsley for garnish. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until pasta is tender and sauce is thickened. Serve with remaining bacon, grated Parmesan cheese and reserved parsley.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/