This easy One Pot BLT Pasta is one of my favorite quick dinner ideas! The entire dish is ready in about 30 minutes and can be made with ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. This recipe is a great quick weeknight meal and it’s fancy enough to serve to company!
This easy One Pot BLT Pasta is one of my favorite quick dinner ideas! The entire dish is ready in about 30 minutes and can be made with ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”1FqoyowI” upload-date=”2020-10-09T10:30:25.000Z” name=”One Pot BLT Pasta” description=”This easy One Pot BLT Pasta is one of my favorite quick dinner ideas! The entire dish is ready in about 30 minutes and can be made with ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. This recipe is a great quick weeknight meal and it’s fancy enough to serve to company!” player-type=”collapse” override-embed=”false”]
Check out this other great pasta dish-Italian Sausage Pasta
One Pot BLT Pasta
This easy One Pot BLT Pasta is one of my favorite quick dinner ideas! The entire dish is ready in about 30 minutes and can be made with ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 12 slices of bacon, divided
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2-14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 oz uncooked linguine pasta
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, grated
- Halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- Slice the bacon cross wise into strips. Cook in a large skillet with high sides for 8-9 minutes, or until crisp. Remove bacon and drain on paper towels. Drain skillet, leaving 1 tbsp of bacon drippings in the skillet.
- Add onion and red pepper flakes to the skillet. Saute for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and cook for 10-20 seconds more. Add broth and tomatoes to the skillet and bring to a simmer. Add pasta, salt and half of the cooked bacon. Simmer, covered for 9-10 minutes or until pasta is almost cooked by still firm. Stir occasionally.
- Remove skillet from heat and add cubed cream cheese, tomatoes and parsley, reserving 1 tbsp of parsley for garnish. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until pasta is tender and sauce is thickened. Serve with remaining bacon, grated Parmesan cheese and reserved parsley.
Estimated Nutritional Information
Calories: 500kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 1124mg | Potassium: 472mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1210IU | Vitamin C: 27.1mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 2.1mg
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!Follow Me: @ItsAKeeperBlog or tag #itisakeeper
41 thoughts on “One Pot BLT Pasta”
I love this recipe. It can be varied in so many ways with the addition of the protein of your choice. On a scale of 1-10 I give it a resounding10!!
I’ve found another recipe here on your blog that I must try!
This looks like it may become one of my new favorites…pasta, bacon, tomatoes, and cream cheese…YUM!
Commented above, but wanted to say thanks for linking up at Tip Day Thursday. Link up anytime.
Around My Family Table
Sounds yummy! And I love your blog hop list – I will have to check out some of those sites!
Thanks for linking up with Frugal Food Thursday at <a href="http://www.frugalfollies.com/"Frugal Follies!
Everything’s better with bacon. Looks like great comfort food.
This sounds so yummy! My hubby and I are having a Dinner Date at home tomorrow night and this would be perfect. Good timing! 🙂 Thanks so much for linking it up to Inspiration Friday this week and have a very Merry Christmas!
Vanessa, I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Have a great date! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!
YUM!!!! I love Pampered Chef recipes – I don’t think I’ve ever encountered one which I didn’t like, but THIS looks like something in another world entirely. I neeeeed to make this, my husband would flip for it! (me too!)
Thanks so much for sharing @ Foodie Friday!
looks delish i am going to have to try this!
WOW. Looks UH.MAZE.ING. I just stumbled this recipe so I can come back to it when I have some bacon!
This looks delicious…….a keeper for me. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
I’m definitely adding this to my “To Try” recipe ideas. It sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing.
i love pasta, any pasta it’s my favorite, perfect
That sounds crazy good! That would be a nice quick mid-holiday madness meal. Thanks for sharing!
A friday’s favorite for sure!
I am a fan of whole wheat pasta too… this looks like the perfect go to dinner!