During Lent, I am always on the prowl for new meatless recipes to try. This week, I asked my good friend Shari Lynne at Faith Filled Food for Moms to share one of her easy salmon recipes with you.
Hi there! My name is Shari Lynne from Faith Filled Food for Moms and Christina has graciously asked me if I would share a dee-lish fish recipe! Oh how I love to cook up new and original recipes for my family, friends and readers. Some of our favorites are Homemade Hot Pockets , How to make your own Gourmet Coffee Drinks and Easy Freezer Meals.
For Lent, I am cooking up Sweet Teriyaki Salmon…Just for YOU!
Easy Salmon Recipes: Sweet Teriyaki Salmon
- Salmon Fillets or Whole (Double the recipe for more Salmon)
- 1/8 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/8 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Reduced-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
- Chopped or Sliced Almonds
- Chopped Green Onion
- Optional – Cooked Rice and Broccoli
- Spray a 9×13 Pan with cooking spray. Place Salmon into the pan.
- Mix together Brown Sugar, Maple Syrup, Soy Sauce, Dijon Mustard and Pepper
- Pour mixture over Salmon
- Now place fresh Broccoli on one side of Salmon and cooked Rice on the other.
- Cover with foil and cook in a 400 degree oven. Timing will depend on how thick your Salmon is. Thick fillets should cook for about 15-20 min. Less for thinner. Check after 10 minutes.
- Add Almonds and Green Onions on top if you like.
That’s it! You’ve got a yummy Sweet Teriyaki Salmon dish with Broccoli and Rice. YUM!
If you’re looking for even more meatless recipes, check out my 20+ Easy Recipes for Lent post.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It’s a Keeper: