This Blackberry Smash is a simple, yet refreshing cocktail. It’s one of my favorite simple cocktail recipes.
There is nothing like a refreshing cocktail to help you unwind or celebrate. I love to order fancy, complicated cocktails at restaurants but when I’m home, it’s all about simplicity.
This simple cocktail recipe would be perfect for impromptu get togethers. You know, those times when you decide, spur of the moment, to have some friends over. When you’re up against the clock to get things ready, this cocktail will save the day.
It’s sparkly, crispy and I just love the purple color.
It really doesn’t get much easier than this Blackberry Smash. It’s definitely one of my favorite simple cocktail recipes.
If you’re having a big group, it’s easy to make a pitcher of this Blackberry Smash. It’s a fun way to help keep spring bubbly!
And, for even more of my best recipes:
- 6 fresh blackberries - 3 to smash and 3 reserved for garnish
- 3 ounces vodka
- Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale®
- 1 lime wedge for garnish
- Muddle the blackberries with the back of a spoon in a glass.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Add vodka and top with Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale®.
- Garnish with remaining blackberries and lime wedge.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.