This year, my garden was overflowing with green beans. We eat a lot of green beans in our house so I always plant a lot. These super easy Italian Marinated Green Beans is one of my favorite ways to prepare them.
This “recipe” is the same as my Italian Marinated Snap Peas. As they say, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” Right?!? This is an easy recipe to make for a Labor Day cookout! It’s fast, healthy and quite tasty!
MORE RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE
Looking for more? Check out all of the easy side dishes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Italian Marinated Green Beans
- 4 cups fresh green beans, cleaned and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing, I use Good Seasons
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; Add green beans.
- After 2 minutes remove green beans and immediately place them in a large bowl of ice water.
- Drain the beans well and place in a large bowl.
- Add onion and pour dressing over beans.
- Stir well and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.