This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hormel Foods, LLC.. All opinions are 100% mine.
These Easy BLT Bites are one of my favorite easy healthy snack ideas.
I have been on a BLT kick lately. I don’t know if it’s because I’m coming off of Bacon Month (see my posts here) or because there are so many fresh tomatoes this time of year.
I have been dreaming of BLTs. We have them for dinner at least once per week and I’ve been making my famous One Pot BLT Pasta, too.
The other day, while I was scavenging for a snack, I created these Easy BLT Bites. It’s an easy healthy snack idea.
These crumbled bacon pieces taste just like you made the bacon yourself. And, because all I had to do was open the package, the Easy BLT Bites took only minutes to assemble.
As I was enjoying my snack, I realized these would make a great party appetizer too. Just look at how pretty they are! Plus, they’re easy to make. It’s the perfect party combo!
What easy snack ideas do you have? Share them on Hormel’s Facebook and Pinterest pages.
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Easy Healthy Snack Ideas: Simple BLT Bites
Easy BLT BitesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- Onion and herb cream cheese
- Hormel Bacon Toppings
- Cherry tomatoes - sliced
- Italian parsley - minced
- Spread a layer of cream cheese on top of each cracker
- Top with Hormel Bacon Toppings (lightly press so bacon adheres to cream cheese)
- Place cherry tomato slices on top
- Sprinkle with minced parsley
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.