I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. If you are looking to kick your burger up a notch (or two or three) give this Classic Burger with Sriracha mayo a try!
We all know that a perfect cheeseburger starts with quality beef and cheese. I used Black Angus beef patties.
For the cheese, I used Kraft Deli Deluxe White American cheese slices. They melt beautifully.
I’m always looking for unique toppings or uber-flavorful sauces to help kick them up a bit. Lately, I have become addicted to Sriracha – a garlicky hot sauce.
It’s quite zippy on it’s own, but when you combine it with mayo and a few other flavor packed ingredients, you end up with a killer sauce that really packs a flavor punch!
The key is to use a good mayo, like Kraft Mayo. Since there aren’t many ingredients, it’s important that you use quality ingredients with great flavor. And, Kraft Mayo is perfect!
All of the ingredients are easy to find. I was able to pick up everything at Wal-Mart.
Here’s the easy printable recipe:
Classic Burger with Sriracha Mayo
Compliments of It’s a Keeper
- 4 Black Angus beef patties
- House Seasoning (or salt and pepper)
- 4 slices Kraft Deli Deluxe White American cheese slices
- Sriracha Mayo (recipe below)
- Pickled Onions (recipe below)
- 4 burger buns
- Sprinkle House Seasoning liberally on both sides of burger patties.
- Grill burgers to desired doneness.
- When burgers are almost finished (about 1-2 minutes from desired doneness), top each with a slice of cheese.
- Close lid on grill to allow cheese to melt.
- Remove burgers from grill and top with Sriracha Mayo and pickled onions.
- Serve on buns.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp Sriracha
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1 small red onion, halved and very thinly sliced
- Combine vinegar, brown sugar, salt and all spice in a medium microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until the mixture boils. You can also bring the mixture to a boil in a saucepan on the stove.
- Add onions and toss to coat.
- Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It’s a Keeper:
Get INSTANT ACCESS to my FREE eCookbook: The Best Easy Recipes.
Sign up to receive a FREE eCookbook, available exclusively to subscribers!