This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #showmetheshine #CollectiveBias
Are you bored with drinking plain water? This Refreshing Strawberry Lime Water is a sweet, tart and flavorful way to get your eight glasses a day!
I recently realized I was not drinking enough water. Not by a long shot. When I thought about it, I realized it was because I was bored with plain old water.
I wanted something more. So, I started infusing my water with all kinds of fruits and herbs. This Refreshing Strawberry Lime Water is one of my favorite combinations.
As a food blogger, I’m in the kitchen a lot. Cooking, baking, creating….I do it all and I usually make a big mess.
There are some days when I make 5-6 recipes for It Is a Keeper. My family loves all of the good food, but I’m not a fan of the dirty dishes.
It’s not unreasonable for me to run my dishwasher twice on some days. With so much going on, I don’t always have time to rinse my dishes before loading them in the dishwasher. I just pile the mess in and turn it on.
I recently discovered Finish® Quantum Max™ tablets at Target.
Finish® creates a clean that you can “see and feel.” And, it doesn’t leave residue, film or water spots on your glassware.
That is extremely important for me. After all, my dishes are in the spot light as much as the food. Take this recipe for instance. If my glasses had water spots on them, the recipe wouldn’t look as good.
Make sure you check out Target’s Cartwheel app to save 5% on NEW! Max in ONE & Quantum Max Small Size between 3/29 and 4/25.
You can also enter the Finish® #ShineAndProtect Giveaway to win some great prizes!
It is so easy to make this Refreshing Strawberry Lime Water and the flavor is incredible. I love the sweet-tart combination. I don’t add any sweeteners to my flavored water. It’s just the natural sweetness of the berries.
I usually make a big pitcher first thing in the morning and then drink it throughout the day. It’s a delicious way to get your recommended daily water!
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter! I’ll send you a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Refreshing Strawberry Lime Water
Strawberry Lime Water
- 1 lime - sliced
- 4 strawberries - sliced
- Place sliced lime and berries into a quart-sized container.
- Use the back of a wooden spoon to muddle the fruits and release their juice.
- Be careful not to pulverize the fruit.
- Fill the container with ice then add water to fill.
- Stir the contents and keep refrigerated.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.