We all love easy crock pot recipes, but slow cookers aren’t just for dinner. Here are 10 things you didn’t know you could make in a slow cooker. These are sure to be the best slow cooker recipes of all time.
Whenever the slow cooker is brought out in the kitchen usually foods like soup, chili and dip come to mind. It’s time to change this perception of the handy kitchen appliance and make something a little different.
Step up your slow cooker game and use it to make something out of the norm. Slow cookers are very convenient especially if you are looking to lessen your time standing over that hot stove preparing meals. Try one of these surprising slow cooker recipes and wow your family and friends.
10 Things You Didn’t Know you Could Make in a Slow Cooker
- Mashed Potatoes
- Chicken Enchilada Stack
- Bacon Macaroni and Cheese
- Broken Spaghetti Rice Pilaf
- Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter
- Cinnamon Sugar Candied Almonds
- Overnight Caramel French Toast
- Slow Cooker Pizza
My Favorite Slow Cooker Items
- My favorite slow cooker
- My favorite casserole slow cooker
- Disposable slow cooker liners (I can’t live without these!)
- Slow cooker travel bag
- Slow Cooker Essentials
My Favorite Slow Cooker Cookbooks
- Slow Cooker Revolution
- Fix It and Forget It Big Cookbook
- The Magical Slow Cooker: Recipes for Busy Moms
More Easy Recipes You May Enjoy
Get even more of the best slow cooker recipes of all time on my Slow Cooker Pinterest board.
Get INSTANT ACCESS to my FREE eCookbook: The Best Easy Recipes.
Sign up to receive a FREE eCookbook, available exclusively to subscribers!
More Posts You'll Love
Latest posts by Kaleigh Barr (see all)
- 40 Mouth Watering Smoothie Recipes - February 3, 2017
- Things You Didn’t Know You Could Make in a Slow Cooker - January 30, 2017
- 20 Slow Cooker Dip Recipes - January 27, 2017