We all love easy crock pot recipes, but slow cookers aren’t just for dinner. Here are 10 things you didn’t know you could make in a slow cooker.
Whenever the slow cooker is brought out in the kitchen usually foods like soup, chili and dip come to mind. It’s time to change this perception of the handy kitchen appliance and make something a little different.
Step up your slow cooker game and use it to make something out of the norm. Slow cookers are very convenient especially if you are looking to lessen your time standing over that hot stove preparing meals. Try one of these surprising slow cooker recipes and wow your family and friends.
10 Things You Didn’t Know you Could Make in a Slow Cooker
- Mashed Potatoes
- Chicken Enchilada Stack
- Bacon Macaroni and Cheese
- Broken Spaghetti Rice Pilaf
- Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter
- Cinnamon Sugar Candied Almonds
- Overnight Caramel French Toast
- Slow Cooker Pizza
My Favorite Slow Cooker Tools
- My favorite slow cooker
- My favorite casserole slow cooker
- Disposable slow cooker liners (I can’t live without these!)
- Slow cooker travel bag
My Favorite Slow Cooker Cookbooks
- Slow Cooker Revolution
- Fix It and Forget It Big Cookbook
- The Magical Slow Cooker: Recipes for Busy Moms
Did you enjoy this post?
Then get on the list! Get FREE email updates of my latest recipes and tips. Plus, I'll send you my FREE eCookbook, 7 Best Slow Cooker Recipes Every Cook Needs!
More Posts You'll Love
Latest posts by Kaleigh Barr (see all)
- 40 Mouth Watering Smoothie Recipes - February 3, 2017
- Things You Didn’t Know You Could Make in a Slow Cooker - January 30, 2017
- 20 Slow Cooker Dip Recipes - January 27, 2017